"What do you feel most guilty about?"
"I just left my therapist’s office. So nothing."
That’s life(via pussy-flavored-ramen)
today i learned that mountain lions meow and it sounds RIDICULOUS
OOOH SWEET BABY
They’re the largest of the big cats that purrs, too.
Technically, Tigers meow too but it sounds kind of ridiculous. Like imagine Michael Clarke Duncan just saying “Meow” and that’s pretty much what it sounds like.
This freaked my cat out and she’s so confused.
Black form painting no. 8 (1964), Mark Rothko
Run This Town, Jay-Z ft. Kanye West, Rihanna
Ava Gardner on the set of On the Beach
Dsquared2 S/S 2015
things girls do that i love:
- become active primarily at night
- have soft, thin, waxy black wings
- use echolocation to find prey
- eat over a thousand bugs in one hour
- live in large groups in dark damp caves
- go into torpor (regulated hypothermia that can last several months) in order to survive harsh long winters
- some of them drink blood which fucking rules
Ava Gardner, c.1954
- What is your favorite art movement?
- Who is your favorite Artist?
- Who do you think is the most overrated artist and why?
- Who do you think is the most underrated artist and why?
- Favorite Renaissance Artist
- Favorite Baroque Artist
- Favorite Rococo Artist
- Favorite Neo-classical Artist
- Favorite Romantic Artist
- Favorite Realist Artist
- Favorite Impressionist Artist
- Favorite Post Impressionist Artist
- Favorite Symbolist
- Favorite Art Nouveau Artist
- Favorite Cubist/Futurist/Constructivist Artist
- Favorite Fauvist Artist
- Favorite Surrealist Artist
- Favorite Abstract Expressionist/Modernist/Pop Art artist
- Favorite Post-Modern Artist
- Favorite Contemporary Artist
- Favorite Photographer
- Favorite Sculptor
- Which do you like better Sculpture or Painting?
- Do you create art?
- What is your favorite medium to work in?
- What is your least favorite art movement?
- What exhibitions/retrospectives do you want to see in person one day.
- What is your most memorable museum experience.
- Outside of Western and European Art, what are your interests.
- List something random and interesting you know about art/art history.
- Are there any themes in art that you think are overdone?
- Do you like contemporary art?
- If you could own any famous work of art, what would you choose?
- What museums have you visited?
- What museums do you want to visit?
- If you could travel back in time what era would you choose and why?
- Is there any artist that you would want to be friends with if you could in real life?
- Is there any artist you think you would hate in real life?
- Why do you think Art is important?
- Do you think public art is important?